Type of Contractor We’re Looking For
An ideal contracting partnership consists of four main components: a consistent work ethic, superior workmanship, maintained job sites, and a passion to achieve a high-quality finished product.
The Ideal Fit For Us
We’re looking for professional contractors who have high standards, with a team of reliable subcontractors who do quality work, and who have been in business for some time—with the track record and references to prove it. Here are some things we’re looking for in our contractors:
- Fully licensed with licenses up to date. Same with their subcontractors.
- Insured—including worker’s comp, liability—with a minimum limit of $1 million.
- Been in business in the area for at least three years.
- Has a consistent crew of subcontractors.
- Keeps worksite clean and maintained.
- Can provide a list of references, with current contact information.
- Belongs to the Better Business Bureau or one of the national associations of builders or carpenters.
- Provides written warrantees of a year or more for their work.
- Is structured as a corporation or LLC.
- A reputable company with no history of lawsuits.
- Has financial resources—able to float material cost until work is complete and ready for draw.
We Work On Volume
Our strong financial backing allows us to aggressively pursue multiple homes every month through our acquisitions department. The fact that we work on this volume will keep you and your subcontractors busy throughout the year and ensure that you get paid quickly and consistently. There’s nothing worse than losing good subcontractors because you can’t keep them busy. When you find a quality employee, just like us you don’t want to lose them. Our steady-volume approach will save you from headaches and hours wrapped up in finding and having to train someone new.
The Glass Is Half-Full
We want contractors who have a positive, can-do attitude—sour grapes need not apply! We expect our contractors to be looking at the big picture and to understand the value of the long-term relationship and stability that we offer. As you know, unexpected circumstances happen on a job site. It’s imperative that you, your team, and Property Redevelopers are all able to see beyond these bumps in the road, be resourceful, and come up with a timely and amicable solution for everyone involved. Focus on what can be done, not on what can’t!
We Always Pull Permits!
To ensure that our projects are done right and that buyers feel comfortable that the work was done correctly, we always pull permits. Permits protect both the contractor and us as the owner. If a contractor has a problem with that, then we won’t be working together.
How We Operate
We are experienced, ethical real estate professionals, with a very high level of organization as a result of the proven system that we follow for our projects. Our approach makes our contractors’ lives easier because everything is clearly laid out, ensuring everyone is on the same page from the very beginning. You can focus on what you’re great at—contracting—and we can focus on finding more homes to renovate.
There are six critical documents that we require for all of our projects. To work with us, you will need to complete them.
Company Business Model
Our Business Strategy
- We purchase distressed residential properties below current market value
- We purchase, renovate and sell these properties to retail buyers and landlords
Advantages to Working With Us
- We have the business systems and knowledge to purchase properties QUICKLY and with CASH
- We create value by finding ugly, vacant homes and putting them back in use after renovation
- We have a creative marketing system to find and purchase properties before they’re ever listed
WHAT’S OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE?
Investing with us also provides a win-win for the homeowner as well. With Private Lender cash funding, we can offer homeowners something that very few buyers can. We are helping sellers by purchasing their homes in their timeline — in as little as 10-14 days. Knowing that we’re going to renovate the home and we are buying in as-is condition is a very important factor to sellers who live in older, outdated homes, or those needing repairs. These sellers will also not be required to pay any attorney fees, closing costs, home warranties, inspection fees, realtor commissions, etc. We are not the perfect fit for everyone; but for the seller with the right motivation, these features are a necessity.
PROPERTY REDEVELOPERS LLC VS. TRADITIONAL BUYER
Here are just a few benefits sellers have of working with Property Redevelopers LLC to sell a home:
- CASH OFFER
- NO COMMISSION
- QUICK CLOSE
- NO FEES
- PAY NO CLOSING COSTS
- WE BUY THE HOUSE AS IS
- NO APPRAISAL
- NO LENDING RESTRICTIONS
Most homeowners have no idea what options are available to them beyond listing a house with a Realtor or trying to sell the house on their own and just hoping for the best. We provide a unique alternative to listing their house on their own or with a Realtor.
When we work directly with a home seller, what we provide can not only make for a smooth transaction, but it can also add up to thousands upon thousands of dollars in savings as compared to selling a home through traditional means.
How Do We Compare to a Traditional Buyer?
Property Redevelopers LLC
Method of Payment
1-8% of Homes Value
None (Sold AS-IS)
6% of Sale Price
Seller Paid Closing Costs
1-6% of the Purchase Price
Length of Time on Market
64 – 122 Days on the Market